25 May Full Moon in Sagittarius 2018
May 29, 2018 [9:30am, CST]: A Full Moon at 8 Sagittarius.
On Tuesday, May 29th, Mercury enters his home sign of Gemini. This favorable shift into an air sign offers us intellectual energy around detachment, logic, and reason for a few weeks.
Consider themes around completion with regards to your truth, travel, higher education, going with the flow, and freedom. It’s a fiery Full Moon, so you may want to review where fires need to be lit, and where also they need to be put out. What needs to stop in order to let something else begin? What is your burning desire? Where does the Sagittarius Full Moon hit your chart?
If things are feeling agitated and tense, the Full Moon is sesquisquare Uranus and square Neptune today. Don’t give up right before the miracle happens. Carve out some time to give yourself a mini-retreat, even if it’s in the comfort of your own bathtub.
Fun things to do during the Sagittarius Full Moon:
- Read a book that takes you to far away places.
- Light candles or build a Full Moon fire.
- Binge-watch the travel channel.
- Take care of your hips, thighs, liver, and sciatic nerve.
- Work with pyrite or lapis lazuli to tap into the Sagittarius frequency.
- Send blessings to those who are traveling.
- Ask for the truth to be revealed.
- Clear your throat chakra so you can speak your truth.
Mantras for the Sag Full Moon:
- I’m ready to remove all blocks to hearing the truth.
- I’m willing to experience more freedom in the area of _________.
- I’m ready to learn and expand my horizons in the area of ____________.
- I’m easily handling all the legal matters that require my attention
AstroWellbeing from Molly: “In medical astrology, that brings physiological activity, attention, and blood flow to the parts of the body Sagittarius rules– the sacrum and lower back, butt, thighs, and liver. Sag loves to move.Yoga teachers, body workers, self-healers, and light workers, honor the Sagittarius Full Moon with some boogie, some gentle stretching and strengthening, or some therapy to the hip joints, psoas muscle, lower back, and sacrum.
“Sag’s ruling planet is Jupiter, which rules fat metabolism– and isn’t it interesting that the parts of the body ruled by Jupiter/Sagittarius are places where we tend to accumulate fat? Jupiter is exalted in Cancer, ruler of the boobs and tummy– so you might have already guessed that these planets and signs are important in the chart of someone who wants to improve fat metabolism and lose weight. And they are important “in the overall” right now, as the culmination of this Lunar cycle occurs in Sagittarius.” Read the full article here.
Additional healing magic is available during this Full Moon with a Sun/North Node sextile and a Mercury/Chiron sextile completing tomorrow.