10 Feb March 2022
Let’s Go! (or is it Let Go!)
What are you low-key determined about? What mysteries do you want to access? Do you notice wanting to experiment with taking the road less traveled? It’s not “row-row-row your boat” — the river is flowing fast. What do you see in the streams of your life?
For those about to rock, we salute you.
Powerful, intense, adrenaline-rush energy can be harnessed to do focused work on your passion projects. Caution: people are looking out for themselves right now – don’t take it personally.
What goes up, must come down.
This is a month of integration through extremes. How would it feel to allow more time in your schedule for digestion and assimilation of ideas and experiences?
March Solstice Intention:
I’m open to enjoying rapid expansion through personal integrity, clarity, and connecting to my tribes of light.
Numerology: 9-Month in a 6-Year
Closure, completion, tying things up quickly. Rapid synthesis this month can bring a sense of urgency and overstimulation if you’re already feeling behind. But rapid synthesis can also inspire deep relief. Notice what’s ‘over’ —do you want to grieve what’s being left behind while also walking forward on the magical path ahead? We’re here for 1:1 support if you’re ripping off an emotional band-aid.
What do the cosmic teachers reflect to us this month?
- March 2: New Moon at 12°Pisces: What mystery do you want to access? What temple do you want to meditate in? What song came on the radio and pierced your heart—and why? Who has been generous with you? Would a New Moon water ritual feel fun? If so, write your wishes and intentions outside a glass of water – set it in the windowsill to infuse during the first few hours of the New Moon. Drink up to activate those wishes in your cells.
- March 6: Mars and Venus enter Aquarius: An awareness experiment.
- March 10: Mercury enters Pisces: Visionary concepts.
- March 13: Sun Conjunct Neptune: Make a little more room in your heart.
- March 17: Mercury Sextile Uranus: The road less traveled.
- March 18: Venus Sextile Chiron + Sun sextile Pluto + Full Moon in Virgo: Open to Love. Celebrate your efforts—look how far you’ve come!
- March 19: Venus square Uranus: Remain flexible.
- March 20: Sun enters Aries: Step up!
- March 21: Mercury Conjunct Jupiter: Spread the word! And Mars Sextile Chiron: overcoming odds.
- March 22: Mars square Uranus: Volatility.
- March 23: Mercury conjunct Neptune: Awake in the Dream.
- March 26: Mercury sextile Pluto: Finding the truth.
- March 27: Mercury enters Aries: Decisions.
- March 28: Venus conjunct Saturn: Heartbreak hotel.
Sneak Peek for April: Excuse me, while I kiss the Sky!
Jupiter kisses Neptune every twelve years or so—fairly common when it comes to the large, slow moving outer planets. But astrologers are getting excited about the one coming up in April since it’s happening in Pisces, the sign that governs both Jupiter and Neptune. It’s heavily nuanced as it hits the fixed star Markab. I’m sensing some of us may be in for a bumpy magic carpet ride until the release on April 12. Are you ready to rodeo? As you Thank, so Shall you Be…
March Membership Perks: Celtic Lore and the Spring Equinox
- AstroTarot for every sign
- Akashic Records focus: Equinox Message
- HD support live zoom discussion: More than 2 auras
- Celtic Traditions, Equinox Rune Spring Reading and a special mushroom meditation!
by Tiffany Harelik, MA, RYT
Texan to the bone, Tiffany is a fourth-generation Austinite who shares her practice from Travis and Callahan counties. Her family lineage is steeped in Russian and Blackfoot ancestry. She holds a Master’s in Psychology and specializes in guiding clients through deep diving intuitive sessions. When she’s not writing the astrology column, you can find Tiff bee keeping, gardening, and midwifing new books at Spellbound Publishers. Explore her creative projects at www.TiffanyHarelik.com