11 Jun New Moon in Gemini 2018
June 13, 2018 [2:43pm, CST]: A Full Moon at 22 Gemini
Governed by Mercury, Gemini rules social events, communication, and siblings. Variety, duality, and spontaneity are themes for this Moon. In health, Gemini rules the hands, arms, shoulders, lungs, and nervous system. The fifth chakra is associated with Gemini. When this chakra is blocked or unbalanced, you may experience (or create) mental chaos. Clear this chakra with meditation, yoga, and thoughtful writing exercises that allow for the flow of creative self-expression.
There is a long Void of Course period today, and additional aspects of the Gemini New Moon provide further insight to the energetic tone of this lunar cycle:
- Moon conjunct Mercury in Gemini:
- Meet with friends and colleagues to exchange ideas.
- Start a new journal, join a writing group, or get inspired by a magazine article.
- Moon square Neptune in Pisces:
- Put your favorite music on to wash away any woes.
- Be careful around water-related activities including swimming, skiing, playing at the beach, and drinking too much.
- Moon sesquisquare Mars in Aquarius:
- Shake it off. There is some irritability, restlessness, and general agitation in the Skies. Healthy physical activity could help release some of these emotions – just be safe and conscientious. Stay hydrated.
- Moon quincunx Pluto in Capricorn:
- Under development. It’s not the best time to share all of your feelings, or make decisions based on how you feel right now. You’re in a learning phase and processing emotions. More will be revealed.
- Moon semisquare the Nodes in Leo/Aquarius:
- Take some time to consider the bigger picture and the path you’re on. Dolly Parton says: “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, pave a new one.”
Stones associated with Gemini include Petoskey Stone, Red Agate, Watermelon Tourmaline, Augite, Limestone, Smoky Quartz, and Flint.
Herbs that resonate with Gemini: Lavender, Dill, Caraway, Parsley, and Basil.
Oils that resonate with Gemini: Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemongrass.
Mrrrreowww… Venus also enters Leo today offering big, passionate and loyal love energy. The process of courting, looking fabulous, and increasing your self-worth are important vibes for the next month.
Let us know your New Moon wishes in the comments!