13 Mar Seven Critical Components Informing the Energy of the World Stage
Well, we knew the astrology of 2020 was going to be intensely transformative (Pluto), and that we would have to recreate order (Saturn) – but as astrologers made their early predictions of the Saturn/Pluto conjunction, we weren’t sure how exactly these energies would play out. We also have been talking about major shake-ups in our collective financial future when Uranus moved into Taurus. It’s a new era – what do we want to envision together? Here are seven critical components informing the energy of the world stage:
Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn
– Capricorn represents the government and our economic future
– Saturn represents restrictions, shutdowns, and new rules
– Pluto represents massive waves of change
– This combination in the Sky has not happened since the 1500s – it’s a big deal, and it marks a new era. We are writing history right now – what do we want to create?
Pluto stays in Capricorn until 2024
– This results in people feeling like they have a long way to go and a short time to get there. Remember to keep your eyes on the prize: it ain’t over til’ it’s over.
– What type of future do you want to share? What daily actions are you taking to build that? Check out this non-partisan subscription box jam + coloring books from my friends for anxiety-reducing activism you can do from home with your kids!
Saturn retrograde into Aquarius for 3 years
Well, Aquarius is an Air sign and rules Airborne everything: sneezing, airplanes, crazy-thoughts – you get the drift. Who knows how long travel will be restricted (remember Saturn confines). Let’s look at this as an opportunity to determine what needs to change at home. Which brings me to the next consideration: What’s going on with the planet of change?
Uranus in Taurus
Uranus is similar to the Tower card in the tarot, or Shiva in yogic philosophy. Uranus is the planet of change. It shakes up the foundation and ‘destroys’ in order to create something new. Maybe this is one of those blessings in disguises? Taurus rules the Earth, our land, our wealth, worth, and finances. Themes around world banking, blockchain, and new financial systems have been in the works – what type of financial system is best for our collective? Times, they ARE a changin’ whether you’re participating or not. My hope is to spend time in meditation feeling how I want to feel financially in two years. What’s best for the whole?
Jupiter in Fall
– Plainly put, Jupiter does not like being in Capricorn and is described as being in its Fall. Jupiter expands, while Capricorn (ruled by Saturn) contracts. Jupiter pushes the limits, while Capricorn sets the rules.
– When Jupiter is agitated, we tend to see people making mountains out of molehills. We can also see mass hysteria in the news, projections, and people beating their chests.
– What does this mean for you specifically? It’s not all bad…check out my Comprehensive Guide to Jupiter in Capricorn: What does it mean for you?
Planets in Aquarius this month
Power to the people! Aquarian energy rules shared experiences. Consider these themes: collective consciousness, networks that have the power to change, ideas that make a difference. Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr were powerful Aquarian leaders who changed the future of the U.S. We are offered the energetic frequency that empowers new leadership.
However, the Mercury, Saturn and Mars combo could prove a little dicey. Fears can escalate, diagnoses can be confusing, and mental health can be challenged. In many ways we are “reduced” (Saturn) to the basics.
The Lunar cycle of March
The Full Moon in Virgo earlier this month offered us a time to clean house and heart, while the Aries New Moon on the 24th gives us a fresh new perspective. These energetic bookends of endings and beginnings feel right on time to me.
If you’re looking for something sacred to get grounded:
– The numerology is on your side: March is the month of the Seeker.
– Here is a global meditation from my colleague at My Wild Magic that I share with her blessing.
– Schedule a session for yourself with me!
– Revamp what is in your Spiritual and Physical toolkit? Here are some of mine:
- Vegan Diet
- Extra Vitamin Support
- Staying Hydrated
- Getting Plenty of Sleep
- Finding healthy outlets to check out (books, uplifting documentaries, healthy conversations, etc.)
- Removing Toxins
- Disciplining the Senses (what am I watching, listening to, saying, feeling?)
I look forward to your comments and questions – we are all in this together!
Tiffany Harelik, MA, RYT. Tiffany carved her career in the publishing world by writing over a dozen cookbooks then expanded her portfolio to include mind-body-spirit titles. She represents a small portfolio of independent authors through Spellbound Publishers and teaches workshops on cooking, yoga, and astrology. When she’s not in her garden, Tiffany offers a monthly astrology forecast and podcast, weekly tarot readings, and individual guidance sessions at Wise Skies. She has a special heart for animal welfare, sustainability, and self-sufficiency. Find her work at www.TiffanyHarelik.com