02 Apr Weekly Forecast April 3 – 9, 2017
While there are no major astrological markers in the Skies on Monday, we will have three planets spinning in Retrograde this week (Venus, Saturn, and Mercury). Make sure you have plenty of flexibility in your schedule for when things don’t go as planned. The best day of the week to accomplish tasks is Wednesday. Lay low this weekend and let the Skies change.
It looks like the planets are building up to present potent breakthrough energy this week with Mars trine Pluto on Wednesday night and Sun opposite Jupiter on Friday. The best use of your magick is spent on personal reform to transform your inner thought life before launching into action.
- Check your motivations before you boldly go where no man has gone before.
- Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.
- Avoid tendencies to go overboard in all areas.
- Get really clear on what area you want to have a breakthrough: identify your personal mission statement and long term goals, then map out action steps (but don’t take big steps until the skies clear mid-April).
Over the weekend, the Sun will square Pluto and Venus will square Saturn (both in Retrograde). Mercury will go Retrograde in Taurus, to cap the weekend with a ‘two steps forward, one step back’ feel.
- Watch out for any challenges to authority.
- Cut yourself a break.
- Things (and people, and relationships) break-down: prepare for some maintenance in the physical and metaphysical realms.
- Mercury Retrograde in Taurus has “plotting and plodding” tendencies. On one side, you may feel stuck and like things are going backward. On the other, you may feel capable of preparing to stick it out even as you trudge through the mud.
- A book by Robert H. Schuller comes to mind: “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
This week in love:
- When Venus and Saturn cross paths, someone is looking for a commitment.
- Practice setting healthy boundaries.
- Clarity is key: set up the rules around finances, food, and your love life.
This week in work:
- Staff may show up late.
- Plan an edit/review/audit week – no new projects until 4/15.
- Prepare policy reform, set a strategy session, and do long term planning.
- Be assertive with any changes that need to be made.
- See Molly’s health forecast for a specialized weekly report.
- See our weekly Wise Skies Kitchen post for recipe ideas.