12 Feb Weekly Forecast February 13-19, 2017
Venus & Mars are still fired up in Aries this week while the Moon wanes. We are still working with energies and activities that bubbled up at the time of the Lunar Eclipse last Friday. What is coming back around for you to address? The best days to schedule work and activities are Monday and Thursday.
Monday: The Sun sextiles Saturn making it an ideal time to pursue goals, tackle important jobs and stabilize your future. Saturn can represent older people in your life such as mentors, parents or teachers. There is something to be gained from leaning into their wisdom today.
Thursday: As Mercury sextiles Mars today, lean into the more pragmatic left brain way of handling things today. It is a good time to schedule any engineering or mechanical projects. You may feel the urge to do a little Spring cleaning in your car or laptop. In business, this is an excellent day for sales.
Saturday: The Sun enters peace-loving, intuitive Pisces. The energy shifts to be more service-oriented and compassionate. Pisces loves the arts, so it might be a fun weekend to schedule a painting class, get lost in a new album, or meet friends at the theatre.
This Week in Work:
- This is a highly optimal week to get things done in terms of your work.
- Long term planning pays off.
- This is a good week for sales.
This Week in Love:
- Great energy all around this week makes it an easy time to connect with your loved ones.
- Save the weekend for the best time to go on an intimate date.
Molly’s Health forecast:
- Take care of important appointments and treatments this week.
- Energy levels are up and stable this week (but it won’t last).
- Cook big batches of food Friday and Saturday. You’ll be glad to have some healthy food ready to go next week, as Mars moves through a trouble spot in the heavens. Fresh fruits and vegetables can help you overcome the inflammatory influence of Mars next week.