05 Feb Weekly Forecast February 6-12, 2017
The whole week is favorable to schedule activities in work, relationships or for health as Sun and Mercury play with Jupiter and Uranus, and Venus approaches Mars in Aries for a short, hot affair.
Friday, February 10: High octane magic. This Lunar Eclipse falls at 22 degrees of Leo, powering up your self-confidence, passion projects, and love life. Read this Eclipse like you would a SUPER Full Moon. The Eclipse changes the background energy, which is kind of like an energetic wallpaper that stays in place for the next six months, until the next set of Eclipses comes along and changes it to something else. The Lunar Eclipse is very positive as it trines Uranus and sextiles Jupiter. The juju is good for abundance, freedom, growth, authenticity and creative play. Read the whole Full Moon report on the blog.
This Week in Work:
- Where can you bring a little magic to the office?
- Meetings and networking are successful.
- Create a growth strategy.
- Issue employee rewards.
This Week in Love:
- Love is in the air!
- Do something romantic with each other if you’re partnered up.
- Solo? Do something spontaneous that you love ‘just because’.
Molly’s Health forecast:
- Take care of your heart health first and foremost, by cutting your junk food intake. This is much easier said than done. But it’s especially important if you tend to crave sweets and empty calories. (I know. I’m sorry.)
- Leo is a hot, drying sign, making sufficient water intake especially important this week. Start with half your body weight in ounces (US) or your body weight in kilograms (metric) in ounces of water.
- Exercise to stretch and strengthen the upper back.
- Visit your massage therapist or Rolfer to release bound-up tissues in the upper-mid back and around the sternum. Invite blood and lymph to the area with a castor oil pack.
- Cook some heart-healthy recipes, like wild Alaskan salmon with a big salad and lots of veggies. This meal is scientifically proven to prevent, slow or even reverse obesity and heart disease. Details on my brand-new nutrition blog.