07 May The Nodes in Gemini / Sagittarius
The Dragon has Landed! The Nodes are reborn on the Gemini/Sagittarius axis and we begin a new journey in Truth. What do you want to say? How will you express yourself going forward? Have you been here before? This Deja Vu-like combination paints our Skies until January 2022.
What are the Nodes, exactly? The Nodes of the Moon are points in the Sky where the Moon’s path around the Earth crosses the Earth’s path around the Sun. They symbolize the Dragon. The North Node (Rahu) is the Dragon’s head (Caput Draconis), while the South Node (Ketu) is the Dragon’s tail (Cauda Draconis). The Nodes are always exactly opposite each other, forming a nodal axis. They are not planetary bodies, but precise points that travel counterclockwise through the zodiac. Considering the Moon in astrology represents our emotional natures, her nodal axis gives us insight towards balancing opposing aspects of our desires and needs.
The location of the North and South Nodes at the time of our birth offers a reckoning with the past and provides a map of the future. The North Node indicates a point of destiny, an area where we are stretching and growing, you see – while the South Node offers a nostalgic past life comfort.
As we look at the Dragon’s path in the Sky, a new story unfolds in our collective consciousness. We have been nesting, exploring the securities of home, and searching for a promising future, but as the Dragon migrates from the Cancer/Capricorn axis into Gemini/Sagittarius, the plot changes. He is on a truth-seeking mission now and is devouring information to be digested in order to transform his life experience.
What does this look like at a practical level? We are recommitting to our foundational philosophies and discovering new pieces of the puzzle as we re-examine our core beliefs. This can be fun and adventurous, or Earth-shattering as we crack open the shell of clarity. The truth was there all along, the joy of finding it comes along the long and winding road back home to the Dream.
The Calling: Get Curious
The Mission: Uncover the Truth
The Lesson: No more Bullshit – Get Honest with Yourself
The Mantra: To Thine own Self be True
The Playlist: The Dragon has Landed
– Watch out for self-righteous and arrogant attitudes – your way of understanding is beautiful, but it is not the only way. There are many paths back to the Garden.
– With the South Node in Sagittarius, you may stumble across people who have been liars, beggars, and thieves in the past. Allow space for them to clear their karmas. Forgiving one, forgives all (ahem – you included).
– Gossip, slander, and creating chaos are all bad behaviors of this axis. Stay in your own hula hoop – do not participate in triangulation or tearing down a fellow traveler on the path.
– Don’t let the details [Gemini] cloud your big picture vision [Sagittarius]. When it feels like things aren’t going well – remember that life is happening for you, not to you. You are one perspective shift, one breath away from peace at any given moment.
How to optimize this energy:
– Write, communicate, study [Gemini]
– Learn from your travels [Sagittarius]
– Seek to understand [Sagittarius] instead of fighting for air time [Gemini]
– Teach [Sagittarius] what you know [Gemini]
– Sing, sew masks, get crafty! Use your hands and lungs [Gemini] for the greater good [Sagittarius]
– Focus [Gemini] the Mind [Sagittarius] through meditation
What I’m doing:
– Learning [Gemini] the Hanuman Chalisa [Sagittarius]
– Looking at recipes [Gemini] from places I’ve traveled [Sagittarius]
– Incorporating an ashram schedule [Sagittarius] into my daily life [Gemini]
– Meditating [Sagittarius] & fine-tuning how I teach yoga [Gemini]
A History of the Nodes on the Gemini/Sagittarius axis (North Node in Gemini, South Node in Sagittarius)
Famous People with Gemini North Nodes:
Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Mark Zuckerberg, Khloe Kardashian, Charlie Sheen, J.K. Rowling, Gianni Versace, David Bowie, Keanu Reeves, Amy Winehouse, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Freddie Mercury, Che Guevara, Vincent Van Gogh, Bjork, Sylvester Stallone, Robert Downey Jr., Cher, Elton John, Sarah Jessica Parker, Andy Warhol, Brooke Shields, Dolly Parton, and Ben Stiller.
There is much we can learn from the myth of the Sun-and-Moon-chasing-Dragon. Dormant energies are being awakened. There is a part of you that is ready to step into the light – are you willing?
Tiffany Harelik, MA, RYT offers astrology, mediumship, yoga, and tarot sessions. She uses the Golden Tarot deck combined with yogic philosophy and her lineage of Russian mysticism to address your concerns through practical advice. She holds a Masters degree in Health Psychology and founded Spellbound Publishers, a metaphysical book company. She owns and operates Wise Skies. Follow her work at www.TiffanyHarelik.com